I will build a great great Guild

Hey guys

if you readed my presentation you know that ruling one of the strongest guild in the game is one of my goals at dyescape
so lets get quick to the point! if we start our guild first we will have an adventage! :D
The guilds have a big chanse of not being in the alpha but let work all together as one guild!
my guild will be named Ethaumar!
give me a little signal if you want to join my guild even if its not an official one! :)

have a nice day! daan/droei

MrDienns

Lead Developer & Technology Manager
Manager
Developer
Hey guys

if you readed my presentation you know that ruling one of the strongest guild in the game is one of my goals at dyescape
so lets get quick to the point! if we start our guild first we will have an adventage! :D
The guilds have a big chanse of not being in the alpha but let work all together as one guild!
give me a little signal if you want to join my guild even if its not an official one! :)

If you have any suggestions for a guild plugin and its features, be sure to post them here.

Hey guys

"little signal" :p