Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Warrior

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Priest

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

Perotin

Duke
Recently, @Aekalix and the content team dropped a devlog spelling out the abilities of the classes we'll soon(TM) be able to play.

Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 7.00.00 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 7.00.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 7.00.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 7.00.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 7.00.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 7.00.29 PM.png

I've always been a "mage" user but Knight does sound fun to play. Thoughts?

TheJayZ

Duke
Duke
I feel excited about Mage, it's always classic for an MMORPG and I like the effects. I may want to learn towards Knight or Warrior though to try something new and fresh.

Reactions: Sam

MrDienns

Lead Developer & Technology Manager
Manager
Developer
Personally I'm hyped for Priest, but I'd need all of the other branches (class specifications) in order for me to love it. Those won't be there at initial launch due to the amount of work they require and seeing how it wouldn't match the rest of the quantity of content. Simply knowing what Priest will (hopefully) become with the other branches, I'm most excited for that. For initial launch, I'd probably have to choose Mage or Warrior. Even I have a hard time choosing.

Also note that the Wiki team has started documenting all skills, and I will be adding the images shortly after. That should give you some more insight into things.

Last edited:

Aekalix

Frontend & Content Manager
Manager
I'm the most hyped for all classes because I design them!

In all seriousness; between these four I would pick Priest as some changes are too come.

Also, note that some skills function differently as you might expect. Range etc is yet to be truly balanced and finished up. One skill might be worse as it's more visible than others, goes slower or has a smaller hitbox etc.

KabbyDankGod

Wiki Team
Wiki Team
Baron
Before knowing what the skills did for each class I was going to choose Priest, though after the reveals I'm really liking what knight has to offer and maybe I could try to turn the knight class around and be more of a DPS take on it. The mage skills also are very exciting and I might have to roll with that if DPS Knight is a bit lacklustre.

MrDienns

Lead Developer & Technology Manager
Manager
Developer
Before knowing what the skills did for each class I was going to choose Priest, though after the reveals I'm really liking what knight has to offer and maybe I could try to turn the knight class around and be more of a DPS take on it. The mage skills also are very exciting and I might have to roll with that if DPS Knight is a bit lacklustre.

These are only the first branches for each class. Every class will have at least 3 branches with like 10 skills each branch. 66% of all skills are thus not designed or implemented yet.

KabbyDankGod

Wiki Team
Wiki Team
Baron
These are only the first branches for each class. Every class will have at least 3 branches with like 10 skills each branch. 66% of all skills are thus not designed or implemented yet.

Yup I know, but from what I thought this whole thread was meant as more of classes in alpha thing, not in the future

BrettPlayMC

Noble
Noble
I'm really excited about Physics but Pre Calc should be fun too. English will probably be pretty boring though.

/s

TheJayZ

Duke
Duke
Update for this post:
Skills are now finalized as content-wise and balances for the classes stats are now in the discord here, here2

I'm pretty much thinking I will go knight or mage from what has been announced.

Last edited:

Euvrounin

Content team, Moderator
Content team
Be prepared.. my priest is coming

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Sam

Baron
Baron
I'm really excited to play priest, but as the team has mentioned most of it's potential won't be there throughout the alpha release.
So, I'll either be checking mage or warrior. :)