• Guest, please be noted that suggestions may not receive an official reply until the project state allows us consider them. For the majority of suggestions, this means after an alpha launch.

Rejected Release Dyescape

When will Dyescape release?

• Total voters

MrStefan

Duke
Duke
One of the most suggested things in the Official Dyescape Discord Server, is to release Dyescape. But they keep delaying...

But why do you care so much to release Dyescape?

They have made pretty big promisses, but they are working very hard to fulfill those promises. Just like your delivery company does.. They are making sure you get the package you ordered and work very hard for it. But Dyescape wants to deliver quality, and that takes a lot of time, you don't want to play on a server, that isn't even functioning at all..

What can I do about it?

1. Add Dyescape somewhere deep in your browser favorites, and totally forget about it.
2. Play similar MMO RPG games, there are tons of games out there, and Dyescape will become 1 of them, why should you only wait for Dyescape to release if you can play something similar like them?
3. Eat and drink as much as possible, and prepare yourself to sleep for a century (it feels like time traveling)
4. Watch memes all day
5. Help Dyescape, this will make them release faster
6. Donate some money, this will help Dyescape to hire people, that help Dyescape with all kind of things. (so it releases faster)

Helpfull tips

1. Do not ping the staff team of Dyescape, this will distort them from their work
2. Consider helping Dyescape with suggestions, or your own work.
3. Go sleep, this makes time go faster...

(comment your suggestions for this post)

Last edited:

MrDienns

Lead Developer & Technology Manager
Manager
Developer
Releasing the server isn't as easy as one thinks. It's not like I have these big red button on my desk stating "release Dyescape" or "delay Dyescape". We aren't released yet because the game isn't finished yet. It simply isn't. I can't make it better than it is. We're making great progress, but we're not there yet. Suggesting us to release it is literally asking us to release an uncomplete, unplayable game. I highly doubt that's what anyone wants.

At the moment, simply donating is probably the best one can do. Development costs us hundreds a month, a small financial gift would benefit us greatly.

Last edited:

MrStefan

Duke
Duke
It's not like I have these big red button on my desk stating "release Dyescape" or "delay Dyescape".

29c4nr.jpg

29c4nr

"Do not ping the staff team of Dyescape, this will distort them from their work" pinging the staff team is fine as long as we are pinged for a good reason such as you have questions or need help with something etc, otherwise if it's just to troll someone or spam ping them then yea don't even ping at all.