Good Day Sir/Madam

Good Day you kind person, nice to meet you.

I am Nicolas, a often shy german gentleman and streamer mostly known under the names of Nico, Drachi or GoldenDragonplay, you're free to your choosing.

I lived on this world for exactly 18 years and 75 days since I was born at the 16th of December 1998.
For now I'm still in school, but planning to study the magic of Informatics.
When I have time althrough my girlfriend and my work for school, I am known to be an active firefighter in my homevillage and to train swordfighting. But most of the time I'm just at my PC, trying to have fun playing my games or entertaining my audience on twitch.tv

I have lots of dreams, but the most relevant will be finding a MMORPG as I'm wishing to play and be a great guild leader there.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask and I will try to answer.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.
Greetings, Drachi

MrDienns

Lead Developer & Technology Manager
Manager
Developer
Firefighter and swordfighter. Sounds alot more interesting than my life, I'm just a developer :p

Welcome to the community!

Firefighter and swordfighter. Sounds alot more interesting than my life, I'm just a developer :p

Welcome to the community!

Thinking that Im only living in a small village and don't have to do much, I would be happy to be able to create worlds for others out of my imagination as you are able to, but thank you very much ^^'